Your privacy is very important to us. At Stepping Stones Expressive Arts, we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We will not ask for personal information unless we truly need it
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights
- Your personal information is stored on our servers only if it is required for the on-going operation of our site.
What information do we collect?
While using our Forms, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number.
Like most website operators, Stepping Stones Expressive Arts collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. We collect non-personally identifying information to operate the service we provide, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Stepping Stones Expressive Arts Web site.
What are we doing with the information?
We use the information for business, regulatory and legal purposes, like:
- Dealing with any requests you make or content you submit
- Getting in touch if we need to tell you about something, like a change to our policies or issues with a service.
Stepping Stones Expressive Arts does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Who can see the information I have provided?
Stepping Stones Expressive Arts discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- need to know that information in order to process it on behalf of Stepping Stones Expressive Arts or to provide services available at Stepping Stones Expressive Arts websites
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
How long do we keep the information?
When you give us any personal information we willl let you know how long we will hold it for. If we do not say anything we stick to these principles:
- We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about
- We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements
- We design our services so that we do not hold your information any longer than we have to
- We always think about the potential risk from anyone using or sharing this information without permission
- We will only keep your personal information for one year after your last contact with us.
Please let us know of any concerns.