- This event has passed.
WRDSB Intuitive Painting
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDTFree
Our Intuitive Painting session for WRDSB support staff is now fully booked.
Welcome WRDSB EAs and CYWs! We are looking forward to guiding you through a relaxing session of Intuitive Painting as you prepare for the back-to-school transition this fall.
Intuitive Painting is a quiet, meditative time where we focus on the process of art making rather than on the finished product. During our painting time we will encourage you to tune into your intuition, and quiet your conscious mind and that inner self critic that we all have. This is a time to clear your mind, play and explore where absolutely no painting experience is necessary!
If you plan to join us, please fill out the registration form below by September 1st and refer to the list of supplies that you will need for the session. We will be sending you out a zoom link directly on September 2nd for the session. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Paint – preferably watercolours with a good variety of colours
- Paint brushes – 2 sizes (small and medium craft paint brushes)
- Watercolour paper – 2 sheets approximately 11×15 inches
- Water/container for rinsing brushes
- Other mark makers – i.e.: sponge, plastic fork/knife… if you’d like to explore different textures
- Tablecloth or newspaper to protect your painting surface.
Note: Remember that this is a calm, meditative experience so you may want to set yourself up in a space that is quiet and away from others so you can get the most enjoyment out of the session.
Date: September 3rd, 2021
Cost: No Charge